11.12.2011

Day 143

Things are starting to look up for me as it was another good day on the health front.  I was tired most of the day, but that was not because of being sick, but because of only getting a few hours of sleep last night.  Night time is still a bit rough for me with my coughing.  It seems that I'm up every few minutes drinking some water to stop the cough.  However last night it was not only the cough, but it was Charlotte.  She has not been feeling good and last night it really showed.  She went to bed around normal time (7:30pm) however woke up about 11:30pm coughing and screaming.  She looked so tired but would not stop crying and would not go back to bed.  Finally at 2:30am I decided to take her out for a drive.  After 30 minutes she was sound a sleep and I returned home.  So when all said and done Dawn and I got to sleep from 3:30 to 7am.  Yes it sucks, but I would do it every night if it meant taking care of my little princess!  It's what we do as parents.  So yeah I was tired all day, but still felt good.

We had a family out day and went to the mall this afternoon.  We ate some lunch, walked around and got the kids some "Christmas" clothes for the upcoming big day.  It's always a good time walking around the mall, especially this time of year.

As for my eating today.  For breakfast I enjoyed two bowls of Cheerios.  Lunch was at the mall and I had a footlong Subway Roasted Chicken breast sandwich covered with veggies.  Dinner was 3 tacos from Jack in the Box.  Yeah I did!  So that was it on the eating front today.  No hard exercise other than walking around the mall.  I'm not going to be in any hurry to push exercise because I don't need to get sick again.

So till tomorrow.......

1 comment: