11.28.2011

Day 159

The Monday after a holiday weekend is never fun, but its something we have to deal with.   Not really much to say about today.  I did some work and put up more Christmas lights.  I'm almost done putting them up, however I think I could keep adding more and more if Dawn didn't tell me to stop.  I cant help it, I have some Clark Griswold in me!

I will say that my eating today was not good.  It started off good with some toast, but for lunch I heated up a small piece of lasagna that was leftover from Thanksgiving.  Dinner was homemade taco night and anytime we do that I tend to put on a eating display.  I love homemade tacos!  After dinner the kids wanted Dawn to make some cookies, so she made a batch of those pre packed ones you get in the store.  Unfortunately I had a few of those (peanut butter & chocolate chip) as well.

So on that note I'm looking forward to getting this day done with and putting it in the past.  I'm going to really focus hard tomorrow on eating right, small sizes and no snacking on junk.  I can do it, its time!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Lasagna (leftovers)
  • Dinner:  Tacos (homemade)
  • Dessert:  Cookies (3)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  F

No comments:

Post a Comment