11.14.2011

Day 145: 232 pounds

I weighed myself this morning for the first time in over a week.  I was not sure what to expect since I was sick all last week, but figured I would be about the same as last reported.  Am I happy with that number, of course not.  However I am happy knowing that I have been feeling better and know that I can slowly start to get back on the diet track.  I had set a goal a few weeks back of hitting the 222 pound mark by Thanksgiving.  I'm still aiming for that, however missing a week and now not being able to really exercise has me thinking that it might not happen.  However you never know, 10 pounds in 10 days could happen.  

Today also marks day 145, that's 55 days away from 200!  I started to think the other day that I should aim for breaking my 200 pound mark by day 200.  That would be fitting don't ya think?  In doing the math it would mean that I would have to lose just about a half a pound per day.  It might be a reach, but I think I'm going to give it a try.  At least it something fun to work for!

As for my day today.  Well being a Monday and me being back at work, I started my day off with a nice cup of hot joe!  A Chipotle just opened down the road at Dana Park, so that meant I was going out to get lunch today.  I went with a Grilled Chicken burrito bowl, a personal favorite of mine.  Having this just down the road is going to become a favorite of mine for lunch, however I wont over due it.  Dinner was a home cooked meal.  Dawn made this spaghetti meal that baked.  It was awesome and of course plenty of leftovers.  Overall it was a good day.

Till tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment