11.10.2011

Day 141

It was a much better day today.  I didn't sleep good at all last night, coughing every 2 minutes.  I also was up most of the night with Charlotte who was also having some coughing and breathing issues.  So it was a few rounds of treatments, etc for her.  I gave myself a treatment and was finally able to get about 2 hours of sleep and don't recall waking up during it.  So that's a good sign.  I also had enough energy to get my Thursday cleaning done.  It felt good to be up and moving around at a pretty normal speed.  

I'm not really focused on my diet and exercising this week just because of my health.  I cant exercise and I have not been eating normal so there really isn't a point.  I think that's understandable!

Lets hope that I feel even better tomorrow and into the weekend.

Till then......

No comments:

Post a Comment