11.03.2011

Day 134

Cleaning Day!  I spent two and a half hours this morning cleaning the house as I normally do on Thursdays.  I think if I try hard I can get it down to about 2 hours, however that would be cutting is close.  Its no worries with me as I enjoy doing it because one I love a clean house and two its good exercise. 

Brady had a game tonight so we were at the fields from 7 till almost 10.  Late games are the pits when its a school night, however to a kid they don't care about the time, to a parent we care!  It was a good game, they played really good, but came up short by one run. Brady grounded out in his first at bat, walked in his second and singled in his 3rd.  He also played catcher for an inning and did great.  While all of that was going on Lily was running around playing with some girls (twin sisters) from a boy on  Brady's team.  She had a blast.

Among all of the fun things from today was some good eating by me.  I went with a bowl of cereal for the second day in a row.  Heated up some left over grilled chicken for lunch and had a grilled chicken wrap from Wendy's for dinner.  Dinner had to be quick tonight because of Brady's game. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Cheerios (1 bowl)
  • Morning Snack:  Grapes
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Breast
  • Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese & Yogurt
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2)
  • Exercise:  House Cleaning (2.5 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment