11.27.2011

Day 158

We woke up to only one kid this morning as Brady and Lily went home with Rylee and Jake for a sleepover last night.  Its crazy how only one kid life feels like.  Dawn was taking Ashley & Brett's family photos this morning so Brady and Lily just came with them.  We hung out there for about an hour and then headed to get some lunch.  Of course the kids wanted Red Robin. 

After lunch we headed to Home Depot so I could get some new Christmas lights for the house.  It seems like everything is going to LED now a days, however I'm not a huge fan of the color some of them give off.  So we went with the old school big clear bulbs.  Plus they are way cheaper then LED lights.  I'm sure at some point in the future I will have to buy LED because you wont be able to find the other ones anymore, but until that day I'm sticking with old school style. 

Once we got home I got to working on the lights.  What a big project it is just to get them up on the house.  The peaks of our roof are much higher than our old house so I have to extend my latter all the way out and even then its almost not enough.  I felt fine up on it, however Dawn was freaking out!  I finally ran out of day light but did get all the lights up on the house.  The small lights in the trees will have to wait.  It was then time for dinner, leftover chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans from last night.  Yummy!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Chicken Caesar Wrap (with fries)
  • Dinner:  Chicken, Mashed Potatoes with Green Beans
  • Exercise:  Putting up Christmas Lights (I was sweating more than if I went running)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment