11.22.2011

Day 153: 231.5

With only a few days left till the biggest eating day of the year, I made the decision to go very easy on eating the next few days.  I need to make sure that I'm 100% prepared for the task at hand =).  Really I need to do this every day again so I can get back to losing weight at a quicker rate!

I had another day with a good amount of work on my plate, but of course its never a problem to get it all done.  Working from home gives me the flexibility to get stuff done at my own pace but more important I don't have any distractions holding me back.  I love it!  I did sneak in  few snacks while working, but they were good and healthy snacks in celery with peanut butter.

After picking up Brady we headed out to some sport stores to do some "window" shopping.  Its one of our favorite things to do, it never gets old.  After getting home I fired up the grill and cooked some hot dogs and made a broccoli and rice mix to go with them.  It was one of those quick and easy meals tonight.  Works with us!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Celery & Peanut Butter (1)
  • Lunch: Tamale
  • Afternoon Snack:  Celery & Peanut Butter (2)
  • Dinner:  Hot Dog with broccoli/rice mix
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  231.5
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment