2.29.2012

Day 251: 231 pounds

Well it looks like maybe the lack of exercise the night before resulted in an extra pound coming back on.  Bummer!  However I'm not going to let it get to me and will keep working hard.  Other than that I really don't have much to say about today.  My breakfast was the same it has been the past few days.  I went the leftover route for both lunch and dinner by having a stuffed pepper.  They might be packed with carbs, however I cant let them go to waste.  Besides eating those is still way better than eating some fast food burger or something of that nature.

I didn't get the chance to do any exercise due to a busy afternoon and baseball practice with Brady at night.  I will for sure be hitting the streets tomorrow!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Stuffed Pepper (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Wheat Thins (few)
  • Dinner:  Stuffed Pepper (1)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment