2.09.2012

Day 231

I really need to kick myself in the ass and get back on track.  Its starting to become easier to not be focused than be focused.  This is not good and I really need some motivation to head back in the right direction.  Now granted I have not been feeling that good and Dawn was out of town, so my focus level has been about zero.  On top of that today was Dawn's birthday so as a family we went out to dinner.  Then tomorrow we are going out to eat with no kids and probably a movie.  So tomorrow is going to pretty much be a wash as well. 

Serious, I need to get it going again.  I will be going to a wedding on the 25th of this month for Nick Cassaday and all the guys I went to Vegas with.  I would like to look and feel the same as I did on that trip with those guys.  I don't want to look like I let myself go once we got back.  So I have two weeks and one day to drop just 8 pounds.  Its going to be tough, but I can do it.  However it can only be done with some serious focus and motivation. 

Lets do this!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel and Homemade Iced Coffee (it was pretty yummy)
  • Morning Snack:  4 Ritz Crackers
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Wrap
  • Afternoon Snack:  8 chips with salsa
  • Dinner:  Pizza from Grimaldis (the best pizza place on earth!)
  • Dessert:  Small slice of ice cream cake for Dawn's Birthday
  • Exercise:  House cleaning 2.5 hours
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C-

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, try this! Eat what you want for the rest of the weekend and start Monday morning. For three days...you can do it and it works! I've used the diet to drop extra pounds now and then...it's not that bad. WTH, you have nothing to lose and it might be just the "little boost" you need to get motivated, again :)
    http://www.webmd.com/diet/features/the-3-day-diet

    ReplyDelete