2.17.2012

Day 239: 233 pounds

Yet again the same weight as the previous day.  One of these days I will snap out of it and actually drop some weight.  Its not that I have not been trying.  I feel like I have been eating decent and I have been exercising daily.  Granted I have been snacking on valentines candy and girl scout cookies here and there, but I have not over done it by any means.  I guess I just need to try harder to avoid the sweets! 

The rest of my day, aside from the weight in went good.  Breakfast was the norm, toast with a coffee on the side.  Before eating lunch I needed to finish cleaning the house as I didn't get the chance to do our bedroom or mop the day before.  So I took an hour to get that done and then while the floor was drying I headed out for a mid day run.  When I got home I made some chow mien noodles with gravy for lunch.  Now that I think of it, that was probably not the best of choices since the noodles are fried.  But it tasted so good!  Brady had baseball practice from 5:30 to 7:30 so dinner had to wait till we were done.  Once it was over we picked up a pizza and took it home.  Again probably not the best of choices, but it was a Friday night.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Chow Mien Noodles
  • Dinner:  Pizza
  • Exercise:  Run (2.5 miles), 100 sit-ups, 1 hour of house cleaning/mopping
  • Weight:  233 pounds
  • Grade:  C

No comments:

Post a Comment