2.28.2012

Day 250: 230 pounds

I was back down a pound today from yesterday.  Good way to start the day!  I'm hoping that I continue to trend in that direction.  However it was going to be hard today because of what was on tap for dinner.  I don't really need to speak much to my breakfast or lunch (it’s outlined below in the recap).  But dinner, well that was a treat for me.  Dawn told me early in the day that she was making stuffed peppers.  When I got the news I was like a kid on Christmas Eve!  Stuffed peppers are one of my favorite meals and I could probably eat 6 of them with no problem.  However for those that have had them know they are stuffed with rice which means lots of carbs!  It wasn't going to matter; I had been looking forward to dinner all day and knew I was going to enjoy myself.

They do take a while to cook, so finally around 7pm we sat down to eat.  We had some dinner rolls and a salad to go with the peppers.  I didn't go overboard and had one and a half to go along with my salad and roll.  This worked out because now I have 4 leftover I can enjoy this week for lunch. 

After dinner I put on some comfy clothes and relaxed on the couch until I fell asleep.  I didn't go out for a run because Tuesdays are normally a day I give my legs a rest, but I have a feeling that I should have gone.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Cheese Crisp (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Wheat Thins (few)
  • Dinner:  Stuffed Peppers (1.5), Dinner Roll and Salad
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230 pounds
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment