2.22.2012

Day 244: 231 pounds

So it looks like my weight number yesterday was not an error by the scale.  This morning I was down to 231 pounds, losing a half pound from yesterday.  I will take it! 

The rest of the day was great yet again, heck it was even better than yesterday.  For breakfast I went with my "norm" of recent that being a bagel and coffee.  I ran to Wendy's for lunch for both Dawn and I.  I tried something new this time, well not really, but kind of.  I ordered a grilled chicken wrap and garden side salad.  When I got home I opened up the wrap, cut up the chicken and put it in the side salad.  I will for sure be doing that again, probably in the near future.  Actually my dinner was very similar to that of lunch.  Brady had baseball practice tonight meaning no dinner till at least 7:45.  This also meant it was going to be a meal on the go.  I let Brady pick and he choose Jack In The Box!  Now I could have easily got a few tacos, maybe some curly fries or even an egg roll.  However I got their Grilled Chicken Salad.  It was awesome as well.

On top of my great day of eating, I also got in a run this afternoon.  I have really enjoyed running during the day around my lunch time.  Its one less thing I have to worry about after dinner.  Plus it allows me more time to relax and watch TV.  After my run I did my daily sit-ups and hit the shower.

So yeah it was a great day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Afternoon Snack:  Thin Mint Cookie (only 1)
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  Run (2.5 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  231 pounds (loss of half pound)
  • Grade:  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment