2.16.2012

Day 238: 233 pounds

Yup, I weighed myself again this morning and it was yet again the same as yesterday.  I need to do a better job laying off the sweets as I think that's the reason I'm not losing anything day to day.  Its either that or the unnecessary carbs.  So my approach today was to be stong and lay off the sweets in the house and not eat as many carbs.  So for breakfast I did have some carbs, but it was in the form of some toast.  Toast can be good for you, it just depends on what kind.  We eat wheat bread, so thats ok.  I did have a Starbucks coffee with it thanks to my sister-in-law Ashley.  She came over this morning as her and Dawn were going to see their cousin in the hospital who just had her second baby.  So that ment I got to watch my neice Carsyn for a little bit, all to myself!  Awesome!

So with breakfast behind me I focused on cleaning the house.  However I didnt mop today and will get that done tomorrow.  After I was done Dawn went and picked up some lunch for us.  Yeah, we need to make a strore run and load up again!  So for lunch we had grilled chicken sandwichs from McDonalds.  We all went out for dinner to California Pizza Kitchen, but we didnt get pizza.  Dawn and I each had a salad (they have good ones), mine was the BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad.  It was the first time I have tried it and was not disappointed at all.  It was awesome!  After dinner was over we went home, got the kids ready for bed and then relaxed on the couch watching TV. 

Overall I think it was a great day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Sandwich
  • Dinner:   BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (1.5 hours)
  • Weight:  233 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment