2.21.2012

Day 243: 231.5 pounds

Wow, by far the best morning ever!  When I weighed myself I was shocked to see that I was down to 231.5 pounds.  That was a 4 pound drop in one day.  It must have been a bunch of water weight or something.  Granted I did stick to 3 meals with small portions and cut out a good amount of sugar.  Hopefully it wasn't just an error on the scale.  We will see tomorrow when I weigh myself again.

So aside from the great weight number, the rest of my day was pretty good as well.  I kept my breakfast pretty simple with a bagel and coffee.  I didn't really get the chance to eat lunch because I was asked to go golfing.  I was bus with work up till I left, so I grabbed a granola bar on my way out that I would eat on the course.  Once golf was over I rushed home so Dawn could get to the Little League team mom meeting.  This meant I was feeding the kids and myself tonight with whatever we had in the house.  I made Lily and Charlie a small frozen pizza that they shared and Brady wanted some leftover pasta.  I had one small piece of leftover Chicken Parm and a very small portion of pasta.  I didn't really want pasta for dinner, but there was no other options.  I kept it small and when done I didn't feel full.  After dinner I did more jump roping and sit-ups before calling it a night. 

Great Day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Granola Bar & Water (yes I know it should have been more)
  • Dinner:  Leftover Chicken Parm and Pasta (Very small)
  • Exercise:  Golfing (4 hours), Jump Rope (5 minutes) and 100 sit-ups
  • Weight:  231.5 pounds (loss of 4 pounds)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment