2.20.2012

Day 242: 235 pounds

Not much to report on from today other than it was pretty good.  The weekend was flat out horrible that left me 2 pounds heavier than what I was on Friday.  That is not good!  So now I'm left with just one week till the wedding and I really want to be under 230 by that time.  I'm going to do everything possible this week to make that happen.

I'm tired and really not in the mood to type anymore so I'm going to end it like that.  Wish me luck again tomorrow.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Eggs/Peppers/Cheese with a coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Chicken Parm (Very small piece, it was homemade)
  • Dinner:  Southwest Style Salad with Grilled Chicken
  • Exercise:  4 mile Bike ride, Jump Rope (5 minutes) and 100 sit-ups
  • Weight:  235 pounds
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment