2.01.2012

Day 223

It was a decent day for me today. I ate good, however didn't get the chance to exercise. I'm trying to take a night off between running and having done 3 miles on Tuesday, today was my night off. I will more than make up for it tomorrow since its cleaning day.

For breakfast I had a bowl of Raisin Bran and a cup of coffee. For lunch I got out of the house and went to Subway for a sandwich. I had a 6 inch roasted chicken breast with tons of veggies. I did however have a bag of sun chips with it. Dinner we cooked at home and made chicken quesadillas and had a Mexican style rice with it. It was a very good dinner.

After dinner I got back to working on this movie/photo project I have been working on for the past few days.

Daily Recap:

Breakfast: Raisin Bran Cereal and coffee
Lunch: Subway chicken sandwich and chips
Dinner: Chicken Quesdillas with rice
Exercise: n/a
Weight: n/a
Grade: C+

No comments:

Post a Comment