2.14.2012

Day 236: 232 ponds

I went for back to back weigh in days just so I could see if I did any damage yesterday.  The results were positive as I dropped 1.5 pounds yesterday.  Hopefully that's signs of good things to come.  Its been a long time since I have dropped into the 220's so I would really like to get back there this week.  But of course its going to be tough.

Since today was Valentines day and there was going to be tons of sweets around me, I had decided to give myself a "pass" day so I could enjoy it with Dawn and the kids.  However this didn't mean I was going to pig out and eat everything in sight.  It meant that if I wanted to enjoy a few "not so good for me" things that I could.  So with that said here is a quick recap of the day.

For breakfast Dawn and I had bagels.  We then went out for a lunch date to Pita Jungle.  I had a grilled chicken pita with lots of veggies and humus inside.  My favorite.  After lunch upon returning home is when I went for a few of those "not so good for me" things.  Just like any Valentines Day, there is going to be chocolates.  I was lucky enough to have received a heart box full of them.  Another favorite of mine.  I had a few of those after lunch while doing some work.  For dinner we picked up a Papa Murphy's Pizza (cook your self at home) that was in the shape of a heart.  The kids loved it!  Then for dessert we all enjoyed Rice Crispy Treats that Dawn made in the shape of hearts with a tint of red.  Again the kids loved it.  So after all that I was ready to just relax on the couch and fall asleep.  No exercise due to it being very cold, rainy and windy outside.  I will resume tomorrow.

Happy Valentines Day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Pita (Pita Jungle)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Chocolate Candy
  • Dinner:  Heart Shape Pizza (2 slice) & Salad
  • Dessert:  Rice Crispy Treat
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  232 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment