2.07.2012

Day 229

Its been a few days since my last post.  This is not because I have forgot, but because I have been either busy or not feeling good (currently).  In my last post I mentioned that I was due for a big weekend.  Well that was the case.  On Saturday we had a surprise 80th birthday party for Dawn's grandma and Sunday was of course Super Bowl.  Between the two events its safe to say that I didn't eat that good.  On a positive note I didn't drink any beer (I was the driver), so that helped.  However all the food was not good. 

Coming out of the weekend I had fully planned to get back on track and put the weekend behind me.  However Dawn left for Cleveland Monday morning and the rest of us have been a bit under the weather.  So with that said I have had no motivation to really do anything.  When you don't feel good you cant get your mind focused.  Hopefully within the next day or two I will start feeling better.  If this runny nose/throat thing goes in the wrong direction then it might be a few weeks of dealing with it.  Lets hope that's not the case.

I will keep posting daily and hopefully starting tomorrow I will resume my daily recaps.  I'm also planning to get on the scale in the morning.  Not looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment