2.03.2012

Day 224

Yeah, its Friday morning and I'm writing something about yesterday.  As I mentioned in my other post, I'm working on this video project where I'm creating a movie from photos and inserting music throughout the entire thing.  Its been a huge project that I have spent close to 30 hours on over the past few days.  It needs to be done by Saturday morning, so needless to say this is why I didn't get time to write my post last night. 

So here it goes.  Yesterday (Thursday, February 2nd) was good.  I stuck to my diet really good and didn't eat anything that was going to hurt me. Breakfast I had two slices of wheat toast, lunch was some leftover spaghetti from the night before.  For dinner I grilled out some burgers and we cooked some sweet potato fries in the oven.  The burgers were amazing and tasted so good!  I'm not a huge fan of sweet potato fries, so I only had a few of them.  After dinner and while working on my movie project I enjoyed some reduced fat kettle corn pop corn.  Yummy.

I was planning to go running right after dinner and even gave myself a 45 minute window to do so.  However the weather was not that good, it was cold, very windy and it looked like rain was on the way.  I think I could handle running in a light rain fall, however running when its windy is not fun at all.  So I passed on the run.  I cleaned the house in the morning, so I got a good 2 hours of "exercise" in. 

Hopefully I get time tomorrow to post something, but since its a Friday and we have lots to get done before Saturday, I would not bank on it. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Wheat Toast (2 slices)
  • Lunch:  Leftover Spaghetti (small bowl)
  • Dinner:  Cheeseburger with a few sweet potato fries
  • Dessert:  Pop Corn
  • Exercise:  House Cleaning (2 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment