2.03.2012

Day 225: 232 pounds

After what I thought was a good day yesterday, I decided to get on the scale this morning.  I was hoping to break the 232 pound lock, however that didn't happen.  I'm still the same weight I have been for a while.  I cant seem to get past this number.  I remember a while back I was stuck around this same number and then all of a sudden I dropped into the 220's getting down to 225.  I know I will get back there again soon.

As for today, well it started off with me writing a post about yesterday.  Yes I know I am a slacker.  The rest of my day was very busy, but I did manage to have a good diet day.  Since I enjoyed the toast so much yesterday, I decided to go with that again today for breakfast.  Since I enjoyed my burger last night for dinner, I decided to go with a leftover one for lunch and eat it with a small side of Mexican rice we had the other night.  A 100% leftover lunch = awesomeness!  Dinner was on the go for me tonight because I had a few things to get done before tomorrows big event.  I didn't want any fast food, so when looking in the fridge for something quick, the only thing I could go with was another burger.  It was the last one!  I heated it up, put it on a bun and headed out.  Dinner done! 

No time for exercise tonight, but I was on the go so much that I think I had a pretty good day.  This weekend is sure to be another busy one filled with lots of good food.  Sunday is Superbowl Sunday, its going to be hard to watch what I eat that day.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Wheat Toast (2 slices)
  • Lunch:  Cheeseburger and some Mexican Rice
  • Dinner:  Cheeseburger (on the go)
  • Dessert:  Granola Bar
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  232 pounds
  • Grade:  B- 

No comments:

Post a Comment