2.15.2012

Day 237: 233 pounds

So after the day I had yesterday I wanted to know how much weight I had put on in one day.  I was fully expected to see a few pounds, however it was only one.  I will take it.  So as of today I was back up to 233 pounds.  I headed into today with the game plan of eating light meals and drinking lots of water.  This was the plan because I was hoping to flush my system of all the sugar I had ate yesterday.  You don't want to keep that stuff in your system long and you really don't want to add more on top of it.  That will just make it harder to lose and more than likely make you gain weight.  Darn you sugar!

So for breakfast I made a slice of toast and ate that with some home made ice coffee.  Before lunch I had decided to go out for a run.  It was a nice day again and figured I would get it out of the way early yet again.  I followed up my run with a tall, cold protein shake.  For lunch Brady and I got Subway. He had a half day at school, so I let him pick what he wanted and of course he choose Subway.  So it was a roasted chicken breast sandwich with lots of veggies for me.  Dinner came a little later than normal for me and Brady just because he had baseball practice from 5:30pm to 7:30pm.  Once we got home I made us each a cheese crisp and called it dinner.  I did however sneak in a few girl scout cookies after dinner.  Dawn ordered some from a co worker and they came in today.  So needless to say we now have a few boxes of cookies in this house on top of all the candy.  The next few days could be rough.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Iced Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Lunch:  Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich (Subway)
  • Dinner:  Cheese Crisp (1)
  • Dessert:  Girl Scout Cookies (3)
  • Exercise:  Run (3 miles), 100 sit-ups
  • Weight:  233 pounds
  • Grade:  B

No comments:

Post a Comment