2.24.2012

Day 246: 229 pounds

Well I dropped more weight, but it was only half pound this time.  None the less it was a half pound in the right direction.  As for the rest of my day, well it was great yet again.  I didn't go get a bagel this morning so I had to enjoy my coffee all alone.  Its pretty much a meal in a cup, so I think I'm ok.  Dawn had to go run some errands this afternoon to get ready for what is a very busy weekend.  On her way home she stopped and picked up some Wendy's and got me a grilled chicken wrap and side salad.  Just like the other day I cut up the chicken and made a killer salad.  However before eating lunch I had spent a good 3 hours out in the yard getting it all nice and clean.  You could eat off the porch if you wanted to!

Brady had baseball practice tonight so dinner had to wait till about 8pm when we got home.  I made both of us PB&J's with a few Wheat Thins on the side.  Yes that seems like something you would eat at lunch, however it tasted darn good for dinner. 

I hope that I was good enough to get down another pound or so, but who knows.  One thing I know for sure is that tomorrow night everything diet related goes in my back pocket.  Its my buddy's wedding (Nick Cassaday) and I will not be worried about what I'm eating or drinking.  Its a full open bar, so watch out.  The good news is Dawn and I got a room at the resort (Gold Canyon) so we both can really have a good time and not worry about driving home.  Its going to be so much fun!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Dinner:  PB&J with some Wheat Thins
  • Exercise:  Yard Work (3 hours)
  • Weight:  229 pounds (down half pound from yesterday)
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment