2.23.2012

Day 245: 229.5 pounds

Another great day is in the books!  My weight was down another 1.5 pounds from yesterday as I now sit at 229.5.  Yes!  I have made it back into the 220's and couldnt be happier.  I just hope I can keep it going and it keeps dropping off. 

I kept my breakfast to the same as the past few days.  A bagel and coffee seem to be working so I dont mind rolling with it for a while.  I enjoy it and I guess thats all that matters.  For lunch Dawn brought me home a Grilled Chicken Pita from Pita Jungle.  She went to lunch with a co worker and was super awesome to bring me home something.  She's the best!  While she was at lunch I spent the time cleaning the house and doing work.

For the past two weeks Brady has been having baseball practice on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays.  Then he has football on Saturday mornings.  So we really look forward to Tuesday and Thursdays.  However today we didnt have the night off.  Now that Brady is 8 he can start to be looked at for club baseball.  So Dawn and I have done some research and found a club team in Gilbert.  I emailed the coach for some info and he invited Brady to come to their practice tonight.  So off we went.  Dont get me wrong, playing baseball every night is not a bad thing.  I wish I could be a kid again.  So when all said and done, it was dinner time.  So this meant eating something out yet again.  I let Brady pick and of course he choose McDonalds.  I got the Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad and enjoyed every bite of it.  Its very, very good.

After dinner I went out for a run and then returned home to do some sit-ups.  I then called it a nigt!  What a great day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast: Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Pita
  • Dinner:  Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (2.5 hours), Run (3 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  229.5 pounds
  • Grade:  A+

1 comment: