2.27.2012

Day 249: 231 pounds

I'm sure glad that weekend is behind me.  The wedding on Saturday was so much fun, but it kicked my butt!  You know you're in trouble when there is a full open bar and you're surrounded by a bunch of long time friends.  I'm pretty sure the food was good as well, however I don't really remember.  The weekend also had me going back up 2 pounds and back into the 230's.  However I think that's to be expected because I put everything on hold Saturday so I could have a good time.  The good news is I got back on track today and know those 2 pounds will be gone soon.

I resumed breakfast with my normal of the past few weeks.  A bagel and coffee, yummy!  For lunch I heated up a chicken breast that was left over from last night's dinner.  I ate that with a few sticks of celery that had some peanut butter on them.  Again yummy!  I will also add that before my lunch I went out for a run (2 miles) and then returned home and did some sit-ups.  I added a protein shake to the mix as well.  Brady had baseball practice tonight, so after that was over we stopped at Safeway and picked up a rotisserie chicken to take home.  Dawn and I cut up the chicken and made some chicken nachos.  They were so good.

So overall it was a good day.  I got back on track eating good and went for a run.  Good times!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel and Coffee
  • Lunch:  Chicken Breast, Celery with Peanut Butter
  • Afternoon Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Dinner:  Chicken Nachos (Homemade)
  • Exercise:  Run (2 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. There's no way you can go to a wedding and not eat or drink :) Glad you had a good time! Love the picture, you and Dawn look great!

    ReplyDelete