1.31.2012

Day 222: 232 pounds

Sorry for the few day delay in posting something.  It was a very crazy weekend filled with non stop action.  The good news is in a weekend that had a birthday party, Monster Truck Jam event and a round of golf, I didn't gain any weight.  I'm very happy with that!

I forgot to post something yesterday, but not to worry, I did good.  The only thing I lacked yesterday was exercise.  As for today, well it was great!  I started off my day with a cup of Fruit & Oatmeal from McDonald's and enjoyed that with a cup of their iced coffee.  If you have not tried the Fruit & Oatmeal from there, I suggest you do, its amazing!  For lunch Dawn and I were bad, we had Taco Bell.  I had a few crunchy tacos and they tasted awesome.  Hey, its Taco Tuesday who can pass up on that!  For dinner I made spaghetti with corn and garlic bread.  It was a great meal mainly because we all sat at the table and talked about out days.  The kids love doing this.  After dinner came exercise time, so I laced up my shoes and hit the roads.  I didn't go as far as last time, but went farther than my normal distance.  Tonight was just over 3 miles.  After my run I did my sit-ups, jumped in the shower and then watched Glee.  Yes I'm a Gleek!

So in my mind today was a good day.  I feel good with how it turned out.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Fruit & Oatmeal Cup, Iced Coffee from McDonald's
  • Lunch:  Taco Bell (3 crunchy tacos)
  • Dinner:  Spaghetti, Corn and Garlic Bread (1)
  • Exercise:  Run (3 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  232 pounds
  • Grade:  B- (Because of lunch)

1 comment:

  1. You should try eating a hard boiled egg and salad for lunch...I remember you used to eat a lot of salads and soup crackers! Taco Bell is good but maybe too much salt in that fast food and that can make you retain water weight.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete