1.19.2012

Day 210: 230.5 pounds

Coming off what I thought was a good day and having felt great running I decided to weigh myself again this morning to see if I had broke the lock on the 232 mark.  Sure enough I did and I was now down to 230.5.  I was so excited that I almost did cart wheels in my bedroom!  Hopefully I can keep going in the right direction.

The rest of the day was another great showing on my behalf.  After dropping the kids off for school I went and got a coffee and headed home to work.  Once home I made some ever so tasty and popular wheat toast.  Oh how I love me some wheat toast.  Today is Thursday so you know what that means.  I spent a solid 2 and half hours cleaning the house and was 100% drained when finished.  I was ready for a nap; however I had to get back to work.  

Come lunch time Dawn wanted to go try this place in Gilbert called Flancers.  It’s this sandwich/pasta place that gets amazing reviews.  We both shared a turkey sandwich and oriental chicken salad.  It was very good and we will for sure be going back.  Now as for dinner, well that’s where I went bad, not horrible, but bad.  Dawn had game night tonight with her cousin, so dinner was something quick.  Everyone that follows me knows that Thursdays have been turning into pizza night.  Well it was again tonight.  But like I said, I was not horrible with it.  I had only one slice and 4 small boneless wings.  I felt pretty good with myself after.

Since Dawn was out I had to pass on going running, but that was ok with me.  Last night when I went running my legs felt fresh and I was able to push it harder than normal.  I think this is because I had a night off from when I last went.  So by skipping tonight hopefully I can go tomorrow and will feel good in the process.  I did however get my sit-ups in while watching American Idol so at least I did something.  Wait, I cleaned for 2.5 hours, that’s something!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  1/2 Turkey Sandwich and 1/2 Oriental Chicken Salad
  • Dinner:  Pizza (1 slice) and 4 boneless chicken wings
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (2.5 hours), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  230.5 pounds
  • Grade:  B

1 comment: