1.03.2012

Day 194: 233.5 Pounds

So I don't normally weigh myself in back to back days and post about it, however after the great day I had yesterday both eating and exercise I figured I would give it a go this morning.  I was very happy to see that I had dropped a pound and half in one day.  I will take it!

As for today, well it was another good one!  I know I should be eating a decent breakfast, however this morning all I had was a large coffee.  I really was not hungry and didn't feel the need eat anything.  While enjoying my coffee I did some work and then headed out to the front yard to take down the Christmas lights.  For those that know me, I'm very detailed, so taking down my lights is no quick process.  I spent about 3 hours taking them down, why you ask?  Well I label everything so I know next year exactly where each thing goes.  It makes putting them up so much easier!  Yes I'm a nerd!  During this time Dawn and Brady ran up to get some lunch.  I was just going to go with a PB&J again, but we didn't have any bread Left so it was a grilled chicken wrap day for me.  Yummy!

Next came dinner, and boy was it a special one.  Tonight it was Breakfast for dinner at the Campbell house. I love it when this happens.  Its like a special treat!  The menu consisted of eggs, bacon and pancakes.  Everyone one of us ate very good.  I think the kids ate more then if it was served in the morning.  See its something about breakfast food for dinner. 

After dinner came another night of exercise.  Tonight was a bike ride as my knees were still sore from the run last night.  Its good to mix it up every other day.  Tomorrow I'm sure my quads and lower back will be hurting.  On top of the bike ride came my 125 sit-ups.  It was a good night!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee (large)
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Wrap (2)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Protein Shake
  • Dinner:  Eggs, Bacon and Pancakes (one plate)
  • Exercise:  Bike Ride (30 minutes), Sit-ups (125) and 3 hours of taking lights off the house!
  • Weight:  233.5 pounds (drop of 1.5 pounds from yesterday)

1 comment:

  1. Good start Bryan on a new year...stick with it!! Ill be wishing you well... 2012 lots of changes for all ..and the country!!...for the good ..keep the faith... Dad

    ReplyDelete