1.05.2012

Day 196

Happy 5th Birthday to my little princess Lily.  I don't think she really understood what a "golden" birthday was, however today was hers and we made sure to let her know many times.  Its crazy how fast she has grown up.  It seems like just yesterday she was being born.  But to think that she's 5 and the middle child of 3 is crazy.  Before I know it she will be a teenager asking for the keys.  Yeah I got a good 8 years before I have to deal with that.

As for me and my diet today.  Well it was another great day.  This week has been awesome to me so far.  I have been able to stay focused, not over eat and lay off the sweets and snacks.  As normal I enjoyed some wheat toast for breakfast, washed down with some coffee.  After breakfast came house cleaning time (it's Thursday).  After everything was cleaned came lunch time.  Dawn heated up the leftovers from last night and I enjoyed a bowl of that.  It was just as good as yesterday!  The decision for dinner was up to Lily.  Since it was her birthday we wanted to let her pick.  Of course she picked Paradise Bakery because of their Mac-N-Cheese.  I went with my normal, the Chicken Walnut Sandwich.

Once we got home the kids had baths and it was then time to sing Happy Birthday and blow out candles.  We didn't have a cake, but had cupcakes so luckily 5 candles fit on one cupcake.  I'm proud to say that I didn't have any (high five), but rather went for a good bike ride.  Yeah it was a good day!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Wheat Toast (2) & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Chicken over Pasta (leftovers)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Protein Bar
  • Dinner:  Chicken Walnut Sandwich
  • Exercise:  Bike Ride (30 minutes, aprox 4 miles), 125 sit-ups, House Cleaning (2 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

1 comment:

  1. Two "A's" in a row! That's awesome...and, Happy Birthday to Lily!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete