1.26.2012

Day 217

Well as promised today was much better than yesterday.  It wasn't perfect, however it was much better.  The reason it was not perfect was because I had a slice of pizza leftover for lunch.  It was just once slice so I was ok with it.  I had just got done cleaning the house, so after a good two hour workout I figured a slice of pizza wasn't going to hurt.  What would have hurt more would be knowing I had a great slice of pizza sitting in the fridge.  Other than that the rest of my day went great! 

Since tomorrow is Brady's birthday and a Friday night we asked him where he wanted to go to dinner.  He said he wanted to go to BJ's Brewery but also wanted Dawn to cook his favorite meal.  So we decided on going out to dinner tonight and then cooking his meal on his actual birthday.  It worked out great because we had a gift cad to BJ's from Christmas (thanks April & Justin).  If you have never been to BJ's I highly recommend it!  They have a very large menu with all kinds of things to choose from.  However the best thing on their menu is by far the Sesame Chicken Salad.  Its amazing!  Both Dawn and I had the same thing and both cleaned out plates.

After we got home I helped get the kids ready for bed and then went for a run.  Tonight I pushed myself a little harder and was able to extend my distance to 2 miles.  I was super happy with that.  Mix in the two hours I spent cleaning the house and the 125 sit-ups with the run and I had one hell of a day on the exercise front. 

Now its time to go sit on the couch and watch Baseball IQ on MLB Network.  Its the best trivia show on TV and its all baseball related.  The format of the show is each MLB team held their own trivia challenge and one winner was sent to the MLB Network studios in New Jersey to compete against the other people form all the other teams.  Its a head to head single elimination challenge with the winner moving on to face another winner.  When all said and done there will be just one winner.  You might be wondering why I'm writing so much about this, well the cool part is my boss with the Dbacks Josh Defamio is the person representing the Diamondbacks.  His match up airs next Thursday when he goes up against someone from the Houston Astors.  I know alot about baseball, but he makes me look like an idiot, no joke.  We do trivia all the time during the season and its not even fair when he plays.  He could tell you every player to win the NL MVP in order back to probably the 60's and their positions.  Yeah he's good!  So I think he has a really good shot at winning.  Make sure you watch if you get the channel!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee & Bagel
  • Lunch:  Pizza (1 slice)
  • Dinner:  Sesame Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  Running (2 miles), 125 sit-ups, 2 hours of house cleaning
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A+

No comments:

Post a Comment