1.11.2012

Day 202

I don't have much to report on for day 202 (Wednesday) so I will keep this short.  It was an ok day for me on the diet/exercise front.  After getting the kids to school I got my coffee and headed home for some toast and to get to work.  Lunch time was leftover time for both Dawn and I.  The meal was so good that even Dawn enjoyed some leftovers. 

Dawn had somewhere to go with her parents and sister so that left me in charge of dinner for me and the kids.  We are in need of a big grocery run so our options are pretty limited.  With that said I decided to do the next best thing and get a Little Cesar's $5 Hot and Ready pizza.  Cant beat a large pizza and bread sticks for only $7!  So that's where I did bad, the pizza.  However I only had two slices and one bread stick so there was plenty left over. 

After Dawn got home I was still a little upset with my dinner choice so I attempted to go burn it all off with a run.  It was pretty darn cold out, but I sucked it up and got my normal run in.  It made me feel good and I ended the day on a high note.  Tomorrow morning (Thursday) I will weigh myself with hopes of seeing the 232 or lower number again. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Wheat Toast (2) & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Pork Loin & Broccoli
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2) & Bread stick (1)
  • Exercise:  Run (1.4 miles) and 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C

No comments:

Post a Comment