1.25.2012

Day 216

Not much to say for today, it was a bad one. It started of good with a decent breakfast, however it went down hill after that. Brady had a half day school meaning no lunch for him. When I picked him up I let him pick lunch, he choose McDonalds. Then for dinner we ordered a pizza because we still don't have anything in the house. We have not gone to the store in a while. We are making a full load tomorrow (thank goodness). I will say that the pizza place we tried was awesome. It's right down the street and is a true New York style place. Amazing pizza. I wanted to go running, but since my day was crappy I figured it didn't matter if I went or not. It was not going to do any good. Had I had a great day of eating then a run would have really helped burn extra stuff and made a difference.

Well these things happen and need to be expected. I need to stay positive and keep my head up. Tomorrow will be, I repeat will be an awesome day!

Daily Recap:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and coffee
Lunch: McDonalds Cheeseburgers (2) and a few Chicken Nuggets
Dinner: Pizza
Exercise: n/a
Weight: n/a
Grade: F

No comments:

Post a Comment