1.18.2012

Day 209: 232 Pounds

I normally start my morning off with a nice cup of cold ice coffee, however this morning I started it off with a dentist appointment.  Who doesn't love those!  It was the first time I have been to the dentist in a while, so it wasn't pretty.  Once I was done, it was straight to Dunkin Donuts for that coffee!  The rest of my day was pretty normal.  I weighed myself and was still 232 pounds.  Looks like I might be stuck in one of those funks where its hard to break free from one set number.  I will keep working hard at it.

Overall, It was a good day in my books!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Ice Coffee
  • Lunch:  Leftover Spaghetti (1 small plate)
  • Dinner:  2 plain Cheeseburgers (McDonald's)
  • Exercise:  Run (1.4 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  232 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment