1.11.2012

Day 200 & 201: 233 pounds

Yet again I skipped a day of posting yesterday.  However not to be worried it didn't mean that I was not good on my diet.  I ate good, but didn't get the chance to do any exercising.  After dinner I was pretty tired so I called it a night by falling a sleep on the couch at 9pm.  It was nice.  One huge highlight from yesterday, not diet related, was Brady got his second report card for Q2.  He got all A's!  This is the first year (second grade) that they give letter grades in three areas.  There are also scores of E (excellent), S (satisfactory) and NI (needs improvement).  In all those areas he got E's!  The last section of grades are numbers, 3 (exceeds grade level standards), 2 (meets grade level standards) and 1 (does not meet grade level standards).  He got all 2's and had two 3's.  Dawn and I are so so so proud of him.  It was the highlight of my day!

Keep up the good work buddy!

As for today, well it started very early, like 4:30am early.  Charlotte has been dealing with some asthma issues the past few days and it this morning seemed to be the worse.  She woke up at 4:30am coughing really bad so we knew it was time for a treatment.  However we were out of the medicine for the treatment machine (not good).  So Dawn did the next best thing and got in the hot shower with her.  Luckily Dawn's dad had some extra medicine, so while she was in the shower I headed out to pick up the medicine.  Its kind of nice being up that early for a change.  I just wish it was because of something else, not because my little princess was sick.  So of course the early rise meant I needed coffee even more.  After dropping the kids off at school I went and picked some up along with a bagel.

Lunch today was leftovers from dinner last night.  We had Pei Wei (Chinese Food) last night because we allowed Brady to pick since he got all A's on his report card.  Leftover Chinese food is the best.  Dinner was an amazing home cooked meal.  Dawn made a pork loin in the crock pot that's seasoned with garlic and a bunch of other good stuff.  Its so good!  We had that with some roasted potatoes and steamed broccoli.  It was a perfect dinner and even better we have leftovers for tomorrow. 

Oh I also weighed myself this morning and was 233 pounds.  The last time I weighed in was Friday and I was 232 pounds.  So the one pound gain from the weekend and yesterday is I guess ok.  I will get it back by the end of this week.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Morning Snack:  Protein Bar
  • Lunch:  Leftover Chinese (white rice, beef & chicken)
  • Dinner:  Pork Loin, Roasted Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli
  • Exercise:  125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  233 pounds
  • Grade:  B

1 comment:

  1. We are so sorry Charley is not feeling well, from Grampa and Marie....Brady gets a big "Who Rah"From Grampa and Marie,for his great "grades". Good call to Dawn for getting in the shower with your little princess ( i used to do that with you Bryan) from Grampa and Marie..

    ReplyDelete