1.04.2012

Day 195

Another great day in the books!  I started off my morning with two slices of wheat toast before sitting down to work.  Work kept me busy up till lunch time when I made a very tasty Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.  I recently got more chunky peanut butter, so I have been in the mood for it.  I'm sure it will blow over at some point, but in the mean time I will keep enjoying them.  Besides I don't think its really that bad for me.  Its much better than a Big Mac and Fries!  

I had a few errands to run after lunch and before I knew it, it was dinner time.  Dawn had been making a chicken dumplings meal in the crock pot all day so the house was smelling very good.  We put the chicken over some egg noodles and had a side salad to go with it.  The best part of making meals in a crock pot is that it makes a lot.  So we have plenty of leftovers for a few days.  I know whats for lunch tomorrow.  

After my dinner settled I put on my exercise clothes and headed out for a run.  It was a little chilly, but once I got going it didn't bother me.  So overall it was another great day for me!  Till tomorrow....

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast (2)
  • Lunch:  Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich
  • Dinner:  Chicken Dumplings over Pasta with Peas, Corn and a side Salad
  • Exercise:  Running (1.4 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  A

1 comment:

  1. "a little chilly" it was only 10 at my house yesterday!
    ♥ MOM

    ReplyDelete