1.24.2012

Day 215: 231 pounds

So I got on the scale this morning after taking yesterday off from weighing myself. As you know I didn't have the best of weekends when it came to my eating. So I was hoping to see something around the number I previously was. Im very happy with the 231 number. Let's hope I can get back into the 220s this week. Keep your fingers crossed.

The rest of my day was pretty laid back as I kept it easy. I made some toast for breakfast after getting home from getting coffee. For lunch I had a date with Lily after she was out of school. Of course she picked Paradise Bakery, it's her favorite place. I love their chicken walnut sandwich, so I was ok with going there. One word for dinner....tacos! Yeah I love me some tacos and can't just eat one. Oh well, I enjoyed them and that's all that matters.

I didn't go running tonight in order to give my legs a rest.

Daily Recap:

Breakfast: Wheat Toast (2) and Coffee
Lunch: Chicken Walnut Sandwich
Dinner: Tacos (a handful) :)
Exercise: n/a
Weight: 231 pounds (one pound gain from previous weigh in)
Grade: C+

No comments:

Post a Comment