1.13.2012

Day 204: 232 pounds

I decided to weigh myself in back to back days for the first time in a while.  I was very happy to see that I didn't gain anything and that I was the same from yesterday.  The main reason I did this was so I could know what I weighed on Friday so I could compare it to Monday.  These darn weekends have been a thorn in my side lately, hopefully this one is better.

The rest of my day was pretty simple.  I worked (of course), did some much needed yard work and took over some yard sale items to the Babcocks.  My food choices for the day probably could have been much better, but some times there just are no options.  That time is right now as we are in major need of a store run to load up on just about everything.  That will be happening this weekend, so next week I will have plenty of home cooked meals, both lunch and dinner.  For lunch I was really craving a burrito, but knew I had to avoid Filbertos.  So Dawn and I went to Baja Fresh and I got the Burrito Ultimo.  Its the first time in a long time we have gone there.  I forgot how good they are!  For dinner we just grabbed some cheeseburgers from McDonald's on our way to drop off the yard sale stuff.  We like to keep it easy sometimes! 

I put off going for a run tonight because I hurt my calf last night running.  I was on my final stretch and could see my house when I felt something pop/pull in my left calf.  It didn't feel good!  I walked the rest of the way home.  It was still a little sore this morning so I decided to take it easy today.  I did still get a good work out in doing the yard work.  That was a good 2 hours.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Coffee & Donut (1)
  • Lunch:  Burrito (Baja Fresh)
  • Dinner:  McDonald's Cheeseburger (2)
  • Exercise:  Yard Work (2 hours)
  • Weight: 232 pounds (same as previous)
  • Grade:  C (when looking at it, my eating really sucked today)

1 comment:

  1. Baja Fresh sounds good, we don't have them around here (maybe in Boston)...I would think that item would be ok on a diet?
    MOM

    ReplyDelete