1.12.2012

Day 203: 232 pounds

I was a bit worried to weigh myself this morning after having ate pizza for dinner last night.  However I did get a run in and did some sit-ups last night, so I was hopeful it would not be bad when I stepped on the scale.  Looks like the decision to go running in the cold paid off as I came in at 232 pounds this morning.

It was a rough morning for Lily as she didn't want to wear the jeans we picked out.  If it was up to her she would be in a dress with leggings or tights 100% of the time.  However she is not the parent.  With it being pretty cold out we told her she had to wear pants today.  This lead to her throwing a fit for a good 25 minutes.  Finally she got dressed and was off to school.  I needed some good coffee after that!

After enjoying my bagel and coffee I did some work for a few hours.  Once I had some free time I picked up the cleaning supplies and got to work on that.  Thursdays are my slowest day of the week at work, so finding time to clean the house is easy.  It works out nice this way, plus its a really good workout.  Once the cleaning was all done it was back to work before getting some lunch.  Dawn and I had a lunch date and tried this new little independently owned bakery just down the road.  We love to give back to the little people trying to succeed at their own business.  We didn't get there till about 1pm and they close at 2:30pm, so our options were pretty limited.  We both had a chicken salad sandwich, and were very happy with it.  I will for sure be going back. 

We had to do dinner on the go tonight because we needed to go to Walmart after picking up the girls.  Lucky for me there is a Wendy's in the Walmart parking lot.  So it was a grilled chicken wrap night for me.  After getting home and everyone in bed I headed out in the cold for my normal run.  One of these days I will look to increase the distance, but for now I'm happy with what I do.  It makes me feel good and its about all my knees can take. 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Chicken Salad Sandwich with a pickle
  • Dinner:  Grilled Chicken Wraps (Wendy's)
  • Exercise:  Run (1.4 miles), 125 sit-ups, House Cleaning (2 hours)
  • Weight:  232 pounds
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment