1.02.2012

Day 193: 235 pounds

Im back!!! It's been a while since I have posted, but it was no secret that I pretty much took the month of December off. It was fun and I sure did enjoy some good food during that time. However as promised today was the day I got back on track.

Today also was the first day I have weighed myself in a few weeks. I knew based on what I had been eating that I didn't want to see the scale. I had told myself last night that it wasnt going to be good and I needed to be prepared for the worse. So I braced myself for those two steps on to the scale this morning, closed my eyes and stood there. I slowly opened one eye at a time until I saw the damage. Now don't get me wrong I'm not happy with being 235, however am at piece with it. After all it could have been much worse.

So with that out of the way it was time to get focused on my day. The girls returned to the sitters today, however we still have Brady home till Thursday. My breakfast and lunch were both from the kitchen, so that was a big win. This afternoon Brady and I got time to go to the driving range and shared a large bucket of balls (good exercise). Come dinner time it was again another home cooked meal, this time steaks with baked patatos and some corn/peas. Talk about awesome!

Now for what I think is the best part. Exercise! Yes not only did I go to the driving range, I also went running and did sit-ups. It had been a while since I ran so I for sure was feeling it. But im a tough guy and sucked it up. I was very proud of myself for getting back out there. I don't plan on slowing down.

So with that said I will say it again, I'm back and ready to win this journey.

Breakfast: Wheat Toast (2)
Lunch: Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich
Dinner: Steak, Baked Patato, Corn & Peas
Exercise: Golf driving range (2 hours), Running (1.4 miles), 125 sit-ups
Weight: 235 pounds (not for long)
Grade: A

No comments:

Post a Comment