3.01.2012

Day 252: 230 pounds

So maybe eating the peppers is not that bad after all.  Yesterday I had two of them and did no exercise and yet lost a pound.  Its crazy how your body works sometimes.  Either way the loss of a pound was a good starting point on what was a great day for me.  As everyone knows Thursdays is the day the Campbell house gets cleaned.  I think I get a better workout cleaning the house than I do running.  Its easier on my knees that's for sure! 

My eating was good as well.  I had a salad for lunch and then some BBQ chicken that was cooked in the crock pot.  Dawn made some mashed potatoes and corn to go with it.  Hopefully I didn't enough to get back into the 220's.  I know I could probably be pushing it harder this week, but its been tough.  Its taking time to get back up to full speed after the weekend I had last week.  Not to worry, I will get there! 

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Grilled Chicken Salad
  • Dinner:  BBQ Chicken Breast, Mashed Potatoes and Corn
  • Exercise:  House cleaning (3 hours)
  • Weight:  230 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment