3.22.2012

Day 273: 231 pounds

So I got on the scale today thinking it would be a good thing.  I have been doing good the past two days and yet I'm still the same weight I was the last time I checked.  Bummer!  However I didn't let it get to me and I kept focused on today.  I didn't really get in any exercise mainly because my legs needed a break from back to back days running 2 miles.  I did however have another good day of eating, at least in my mind I did. 

Tomorrow I plan on getting out and going for either a bike ride, a run or maybe even some driving range time.  It has been a while.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (leftover from Dinner)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Celery with Peanut Butter on top
  • Dinner:  Southwest Chicken Salad
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. What is southwest chicken salad? Here we have Cape Cod Chicken salad, has cranberries and nuts in it. I notice you commented on my blog...hehehe! We like that sound, too :)
    Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete