3.20.2012

Day 271: 231 pounds

Today was the first day in a while since I have posted something.  This past weekend was nuts for me because Dawn was in Colorado for a wedding.  So I got to play Mr. Mom for the weekend, and boy was it crazy.  I'm glad its in the past and boy am I glad Dawn is home!

So that brings me to today.  I got on the scale for the first time in 5 days and was happy to see 231 pounds.  My eating this past weekend was not the best just because we were on the go almost every day.  When I say on the go I mean a birthday party on Friday night for both kids, dance practice for Lily Saturday morning, baseball practice Saturday afternoon for Brady and then another birthday party for Lily Saturday afternoon.  Thank goodness it rained all day Sunday allowing us to just stay in the house and do nothing.  It was the best.  So back to today.  I had to go into the office today for work, so on my way in I stopped and got a coffee and made that my breakfast.  I did get out early so Dawn and I went to lunch.  It was awesome.  For dinner Brady and I went to the store and picked up some lunch meat, rolls and fruit, so we had "lunch" for dinner.  The kids loved it!  After dinner was over and everything was cleaned up I went out for a run.  It felt good to set my legs free again!

So overall it was a great day.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  1/2 Sandwich, 1/2 Salad combo from Paradise Bakery
  • Dinner:  Turkey Sandwich (homemade) and some grapes
  • Exercise:  Running (2 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  231 pounds
  • Grade:  A

No comments:

Post a Comment