3.02.2012

Day 253: 229 pounds

Well as of this morning I was back under 230!  I'm not sure if that will be the case after today, however I hope so.  See we had some friends over tonight for game night and in the process we ordered some pizza and wings.  I think pizza and wings are a must when you have friends over to play games.  On top of that there were also some drinks involved.  However it was an awesome time and I would not trade it for anything.  

I really don't have much else to say.  It was a normal Friday in my world with exception of tonight.  Tomorrow I will be heading out to work my first spring training game of the season.  Its the Dbacks vs the Rockies.  Its the spring opener and since they share a training complex (best in AZ) they always play each other in the opener.  There is nothing better then spring training baseball in Arizona!

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Ham & Turkey Sandwich with a pickle wedge
  • Dinner:  Pizza & Wings
  • Dessert:  Some drinks....=)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  229 pounds
  • Grade:  D 

No comments:

Post a Comment