3.15.2012

Day 266: 230.5 pounds

Granted I was down a pound from the previous day, but other than that it was not the day I was hoping for.  It started off with toast and coffee for breakfast and then some chicken for lunch.  Dawn baked some chicken breasts the other night with some pepper and garlic on them.  They were even better leftover.  So between breakfast and lunch I was feeling pretty good about my day.  However come dinner time is when it went south again.  We all went to pick up the girls together because after we had to go get some birthday presents for this weekend.  Because of this we were going to be "out" at dinner time so the easiest thing was going to be picking up a $5 Hot & Ready Pizza from Little Caesars.  Can't beat that deal!  I had two slices and will say enjoyed every bite!

I had also been planning to go running all day and was hoping to get that done after dinner.  However things changed and I was not able to get out.  Dawn is leaving for Colorado in the morning, so I had to keep the kids in check while she get everything ready.  So once again my day was not where I wanted it to be.  I will try again tomorrow, however with Dawn out of town for the weekend it will be very hard to get out and exercise.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Toast & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Chicken Breast (1)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Cookie (1)
  • Dinner:  Pizza (2 slices)
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230.5 pounds
  • Grade:  C+

No comments:

Post a Comment