3.14.2012

Day 265: 231.5 pounds

Sorry its been a while since I have posted anything.  Things have been super busy since my last post (Thursday, March 7th), but its with good reason.  We could be here a while if I went into deep details, so I will keep it as short as possible and just list something for each day.

Friday, 9th:  It was our 11 year Anniversary,  so we went out and enjoyed an awesome dinner.  We both ate to much, but worth it!  Its only once a year, you have to enjoy it.  We did watch some of our video and that made Lily want to see Dawn's wedding dress which lead to something else (see below).

Saturday, 10th:  Charlotte work up with pink eye!  Dawn took her to the doctors while I took Lily to dance.  I also had to meet up with some friends so we could pick our Fantasy Baseball Draft order.  We all met at a Starbucks!  I was also dealing with a massive sinus cold that felt like the flu.  It sucked!

Sunday, 11th:  Took Brady to a Spring Training game, Rockies vs. White Sox.  It was an awesome time!  He caught two baseballs during batting practice.  Boy was he happy!  Of course with any baseball game there is going to be be ball park food.  We didn't over due it, but still enjoyed ourselves.

Monday, 12th:  I worked in the morning for my normal job and then had to work a baseball game in the afternoon.  After a long day and being stuck in horrible traffic I just relaxed the rest of the night.

Tuesday, 13th:  Took Brady to another Spring Training game, Diamondbacks vs. Angels.  It was hotter than on Sunday and there were way more people.  However it was still an awesome time!  He got two more baseballs during batting practice, one from Miguel Montero and the other Henry Blanco.  Then later in the game he met an old dback player (a legend).  Picture below!

Wednesday, 14th:  Today was the first day in a week that I was able to just relax at home and get some work done.  Brady had baseball practice at night, but other than that it was an easy going day!

Hopefully tomorrow (Thursday) I will be able to get back on my exercise routine.  Its not that I haven't been very active, I'm pretty sure all the walking between the two baseball games was well over a few miles.  But I still need to get back in to the swing of things.  I have just about one month left till I turn 35.  That was my goal to break 200, but I don't think its going to be possible.  However I will do everything in my power to get close. 

Lily in Dawn's wedding dress!
 
Brady watching Rockies batting practice.  He got two balls!
 
He got two more balls during batting practice at the Diamondbacks game.

Brady & Luis Gonzalez "Gonzo"!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures are all AWESOME!! The picture of Lily in Dawn's dress, Brady with Gonzo...these are great! I have a picture of April in Meme's wedding dress, she was just a little girl, too. You will treasure that photo, it's priceless :)

    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete