3.28.2012

Day 279

I'm a huge slacker latley when it comes to updating my blog.  It has been some very busy days over the past few weeks for me, so in fairness to myself I have a pretty good excuse.  Just because I have not updated my blog doesnt mean I have not been focused on my diet.  I feel like I have been doing pretty good over the past week, could it be better, of course!  However overall its been acceptable in my books.  I have not weighed myself in a few days, but plan to one day this week so stayed tuned!

As for today, well it was good.  The weather has been amazing latley and today was another one of those days.  I took advantage by getting out during my lunch break and doing some yard work.  Oh how I enjoy being outside this time of year. I wont be saying that here in the next few months.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:   Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Tuna Sandwich (homemade)
  • Afternoon Snack:  Fiber One Bar
  • Dinner:  2 Cheeseburgers (McDonalds) =(
  • Exercise:  Yard work (2 hours)
  • Weight:  n/a
  • Grade:  C+

1 comment:

  1. You'll get there! Sure sounds like you get a lot of exercise!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete