4.03.2012

Day 284: 232 pounds

Yes I know I have not been doing good on keeping this updated, sorry. It's been hard to of late just because of everything we have been doing. Plus all my posts seem to cover about the same stuff, so they must be boring to read as I know they are boring to write.

However don't worry, I'm not giving this up. I will continue to post about my weight and the journey to break 200. I have 32 pounds to go and know I can do it. My original goal was to break 200 by my 35th birthday, however with only 16 days left I don't think that's going to happen. Im aiming for being at 220 by that time. 12 pounds in 16 days is a reach, but I think I can do it (as long as my allergies get better).

So for now going forward I will post something when I feel it's needed, such as a good weight number, or big family event, etc. I would also like to mix my personal life and it's adventures in to this blog. Afterall anything I do is part of this journey.

Till next time..........

1 comment:

  1. Family events and adventures sound like something fun to read :)

    ReplyDelete