4.24.2012

Day 305: 233 Pounds

Hello, time for a new post! 

I was hoping to post something on my birthday as it was the day I originally set as my goal.  However that didnt happen, nor did I hit my goal.  I was not even close!  Not to worry, I'm not giving up.  I did weigh myself the morning of my birthday and I was 229.  It was not great, but I accepted it.  However the next day Dawn and I left for Laughlin and boy did I overdue it!  It seemed like we were always eating or drinking and didn't really get the best of sleep.  We had an awesome time, so I didn't really think about what I was eating and just went with the flow.  I paid for it when I got on the scale yesterday.  As I noted above I was 229 before we left, well yesterday I was 235.5.  Yeah I gained 6.5 pounds in a weekend.  You might be thinking how is that even possible.  Well I blame it on the crab!  Saturday night the buffet was all you can eat crab and I'm pretty sure I had at least 5 pounds!  It was awesome!  The good news is I busted my butt yesterday with a 45 minute/9 mile bike ride, 125 sit-ups and ate great.  Because of that I dropped 2.5 pounds yesterday!  I'll take it.

So now I'm setting a new goal date of June 23rd.  I don't think it's possible to get below 200 in just about two months, but I will work hard to get close.  I'm thinking more like being around 215 pounds is reasonable.  That would mean I need to lose 18 pounds in the next two month.  I can do it!  I'm also going to try and post more often, that should help keep my mind focused. 

So till next time.......

1 comment: