4.29.2012

Day 310: 229 pounds

Its been just about a week since my last post, so its time for an update.  In my last post I was down to 233 pounds after starting the week off at 235.  This was a direct result of my Laughlin weekend.  I continued to bust my butt off all week hoping to get back down under 230 pounds.  With lots of exercise and eating good, as of Sunday morning I was down to 229 pounds.

I also started tracking my weight and exercise on an excel spreadsheet by week.  I figure it will be much easier to post a weekly review as to my goal status.  Yes I'm a nerd who likes to use spreadsheets to track stupid stuff, but who didn't already know that!  Most people say my middle name is "spreadsheet".  So with that said, here is the summary for the past week.

For the week of April 23rd - April 29th (Monday-Sunday).  I started the week off at 235.5 pounds and by the end of the week I was 229 pounds.  That was a 6.5 pound loss in 7 days!  I exercised a total of 146 minutes, running 2.5 miles and biking 23.  I also did 350 sit-ups.  I have 55 days to go till I hit the one year mark.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment