3.07.2012

Day 258: 230 pounds

Well I was down another pound this morning, so that was a great start to the day.  As for the rest of my day, well it was pretty basic and simple.  Nothing big happened other than work and baseball practice for Brady.  I will add that Dawn didn't cook anything for dinner since Brady had practice and we (Brady and I) were at the fields till about 8pm.  So she ordered a pizza and we enjoyed some leftovers once we got home.  I love me some pizza!

I didn't get out and exercise mainly because of Brady's practice and because it was freezing out.  Half way through his practice I had to go sit in the car because I was so cold.  Yes, its me complaining about being cold.

Well that's about all I have to say about today.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Bagel & Coffee
  • Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwich
  • Dinner:  Pizza (1 slice) and 4 Boneless Wings
  • Exercise:  n/a
  • Weight:  230 pounds
  • Grade:  B+

1 comment:

  1. You should have said "Thats all I have to say about that". (Forest Gump)..One of the greatest movies ever. A view of true capitolizum at its best!!!....Watch them carbs ,Bryan

    ReplyDelete