3.06.2012

Day 257: 231 Pounds

It was a pretty good day!  It started with me being down two pounds since yesterday, so right there I was off to a good start.  I think my eating was ok, it could have been better, but it still was not that bad.  We did reward the kids with some dessert because they were so good tonight.  We took them to get some ice cream, well it was frozen yogurt from one of those soft serve places.  I did get a small cup of fat free Coconut yogurt.  The rest of my meals are listed below in the recap.

Other than that there wasn't anything special or different about today.  Tomorrow is another baseball day for Brady, so it will be a busy one.

Daily Recap:
  • Breakfast:  Iced Coffee
  • Lunch:  Egg Salad Sandwich
  • Afternoon Snack:  Protein Bar
  • Dinner:  Chicken & Veggies (on pastry puffs) & Salad
  • Dessert:  Fat Free Coconut Frozen Yogurt (small cup)
  • Exercise:  Run (2 miles), 125 sit-ups
  • Weight:  231 pounds (down 2 pounds since yesterday)
  • Grade:  B+

No comments:

Post a Comment